Friday 2 December 2016

Introduction to a world of sparkles, magic & trip planning!

Well hello there, 

Welcome to my little blog that will be filled to the brim full of Disney magic, Cosplay and all the sparkly things that fit in between my two outlets.

I'm Chevi, I'm 28 years old and I change my hair as often as Ramona Flowers. I have 2 fluffy kitties named Hudson and Yuki. I have an unhealthy obsession with Jaffa Cakes and Dole Whips. My wardrobe mostly consists of black but I am branching out into teals, blues and turquoise because I love mermaids.


Me outside Magic Kingdom October 2016
But why am I making this blog? Well, I want to challenge myself and be a bit more creative. I get asked so many questions about Disney and Cosplay so I thought it would be great to have it here for my friends and family to read.

I want to procrastinate less and to cut down on my Netflix and trash tv fixes. I want to be able to join in on the fun and share my Disney/Cosplay experiences or any little handy tips that could help someone with a costume or a trip to Disney. 

Talking of Disney trips. I do have a trip to Walt Disney World booked for October/November 2017. I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Guest Rooms for 2 whole magical weeks! So be prepared for all the planning blogs.

I've been invited back to True Believers Comic Festival to be one of the cosplayers taking part in a couple of panels around Cosplay. It is my favourite comic event of the year due to how friendly everyone is and how much of a good selection of stuff there is to sell in the traders hall. I will be in the Celebrate Cosplay Hall most of the day and bigging up body positivity and loving the nerd life.
Left: Jem (Genderconfusedcloud), Steph (Limegreenjelly, Me (Tris Trinket), Andy (Kurostlyr) from TBCF2016 Cosplay Panel
So enough of this, 

I hope you enjoy reading my future rambles. 


Chevi x

No comments:

Post a Comment